To do it all in a hassle-free way, keep reading!
Hence, if you live in Oklahoma and want to ship your car out to a different city or want to get a new car shipped to your Oklahoma residence, or else if you are moving and want to move your car with you, Here is how you can do all of this, in a hassle-free way.
What means to be chosen for shipping the vehicle?
The answer to this question can simply be “as you feel convenient”.
- Shipping by air costs a great amount of money, and also, air-freight rules are very strict. The vehicle has to be submitted to the airlines way before the actual take-off date. And there are a lot of formalities that need to be taken care of.
- Shipping by water although not very different from shipping via air, but the vehicle needs to be submitted to the concerned shipping corporation only 72 hours prior to the departure date.
- The most common way of transporting a car is by road. Now here, there are two options available to the owner. The car can either be driven to the destination, else it can be loaded on a truck or trailer and then it can be transported to the desired destination.
Companies that transport cars in Oklahoma
There are tons of companies that do this job in the US, Shipaa is a shipping corporation in the US that has experience which can be totally relied upon. Shipaa services are well sort out and they have good reviews from regular customers.
What all things to be taken care of during the shipping process?
If you wish to transport their vehicle from one place to another, you should note the following points:
- First, you need to choose wisely when choosing a shipping corporation to transport your car. Check if all the papers of the company are legitimate, and that the company is not a phony, if they are experienced enough in this field, if they use proper equipment and instruments to handle the vehicles, if they take proper security measures during the whole transportation process, etc.
- After this, customers need to finalize a date of transportation. It is advisable to choose a day on which there is possibility of light traffic on route of the transportation, so that the vehicle gets to the shipping company easily, without any delays.
- If the company is at distance which needs more than 3 days for transportation, customers need to discuss the days wisely with the company representative, and arrange the vehicle to be carried accordingly.
- Then comes the time of submission of the vehicle. The vehicle needs to be handed over to the company, and you need to make sure to receive a receipt of submission, and payment, if all or some of the amount is paid at the time of submission.
- After the vehicle is en-route, you should be able to keep a keen check on the progress of the journey. If the transporter takes a halt, the place of the halt, the time of the halt, if the journey is progressing according to the quoted time, is there any delay in the process, etc.
- After the journey is complete, the vehicle needs to be checked if the transporter has brought it in pristine order or not, and only then, the remaining payment should be made. If the vehicle has sustained any damage during the transportation process, the company is liable to compensate for the loss, as per the guidelines of the agreement that was signed by the customer.
Why choose Shipaa?
Shipaa is a shipping company in the US which provides excellent shipping solutions to all its clients nationwide. Shipaa is a very popular name, when it comes to transportation and shipping services in the US. Shipaa is the only shipping corporation which provides you with:
- Instant quotations, through both, online and offline means
- Reasonable rates of shipping, throughout the US
- No Brokers fees
- Good discounts on next shipping orders
- No up-front deposit
- No cancelation fees
- Door-to-door shipping
- 24/7x365 customer support
- White-glove service
- $1,000,000 liability insurance
Now it is up to you...choose wisely!